TEFL Certification Course (Version 7.1)
What you’ll learn
- Teach English Language Skills: Teach the five major elements of language learning: reading, writing, speaking, listening and pronunciation.
- Simplify English Grammar: Simplify complex English grammar concepts for ELLs (English Language Learners).
- Plan Lessons: Plan and deliver effective lessons that meet class learning objectives and promote productive learning.
- Manage a Classroom: Manage your classroom and student behaviour to create a welcoming and safe learning environment.
- Identify Learning Styles: Identify different learning styles and adapt lessons to suit students and their needs.
- Build Effective Learning Materials:Find, adapt and personalise a wide variety of text-based and digital materials for use in the classroom.
- Understand the nuances of teaching English to non- English speakers
Evolve and enhance your confidence to face a class Gain an in-depth understanding of learner’s psychology.
- Create unique and original lesson plans to grasp the attention of all
Develop the capability to think out-of-box and innovative ways to connect with your students.
This course includes:
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Copyright © 2021 Programming Hulk | Powered by Programming Hulk